Heaven help me! My, still nursing, baby has lots of sharp and huge teeth! Cameron also just received his 6 and 9 month shots. Yes at the same time! He also has an earache and the flu! All of which means no sleep for da mama! He won't eat anything and only is not crying when he is being held and walked around! Right now he is blowing zerberts on my arm, with the occasional clamp down and bite! Jackson is luckily taking a nap! Although sometimes I need him to make Cameron Happy! It is so cute, he smiles and all you can see is teeth! We call him Jaws! He also has found scratching and pinching is for him, well fun! I have a HUGE scratch on my face that just barely scabbed! It is oh so pretty! Well hope all is well for you and yours! Happy first day of Spring! We will post Easter pics soon!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
YAY!! You got a new blog..I'm glad!!
Your boys are so cute. Luckily for me Kennedy didn't get teeth until she was 11 months......just after I finished nursing. :) I do remember her scratching me on my face, usually it was between my eyes or around my nose and it always looked so pleasant as it scabbed over. Often when James would come home I'd show him my injuries from the day. :) Thank heavens she's passed that stage! Hang in there and I hope you guys feel better soon!
Crystal didn't start getting teeth until about 10 months...but it was always my personal policy to myself to stop nursing after they get about 5 teeth, even if they're under a year old! We'll see if that has to happen with my next one.
Post a Comment