Hey so I have a question for you...I remember you and Cordell did an Evolution of Dance skit right?? Where did you get the music for it? Did you have to make it? Or is there a place where you can download just one song that has all of the clips? I have something I'm planning for our Valentines party and this would go great...thanks! Hope you are doing well:)
Gratitude is the beginning of cilvility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we need help EVERY step of the way. Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Your pictures all turned out so good! That was a great night! Even with all the camera drama!
Hey so I have a question for you...I remember you and Cordell did an Evolution of Dance skit right?? Where did you get the music for it? Did you have to make it? Or is there a place where you can download just one song that has all of the clips? I have something I'm planning for our Valentines party and this would go great...thanks! Hope you are doing well:)
you're good parents. we didn't take our kids and we live so much closer!
Post a Comment