 |
| Jackson's Invite...Thanks Heather! |
 |
| "I like to look for rainbows" |
 |
| Best Friends |
 |
| Mommas AND best friends |
So my baby boy decided to follow in his Savior's footsteps and get baptized! What a wonderful day. He was baptized with his best friend, which meant that my best friend and I got to plan the program. Jackson asked me to give the talk on Baptism...luckily I got through it! He chose his Aunt Noni to lead, much to her dismay, and asked his Grammy to say the closing prayer. He had both Grandpa's as witnesses and his hero, and daddy baptized and confirmed him. I think ONE of my favorite parts was when all the kids came up and sang "If the Savior Stood Beside Me." What a wonderful thing to hear their testimonies through song and see the excitement on Jackson and Harrison's faces!
It was a wonderful day for Jackson and for all the friends and family that were able to make it. Even GG and great Grandpa came! I am so proud of my "little man." He is growing up so fast. How wonderful it was to see his excitement and his pure JOY to know that he was the newest member of the church.
I know that this is only the beginning, and I have many great firsts ahead of me, but this first was so special and I was given a fresh perspective and the experience truly strengthened my own testimony!
We love you Jackson and we are so proud of you! Keep it up!! CTR and use that amazing Gift you were given today! August 4th 10 am...a day to remember, never forget!
1 comments:
It was such a great day! I'm so glad we got to do it together!
Post a Comment