CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crazy Eights....

I saw this post everywhere and it was fun to read and so I though...why not!

8 Favorite TV Show
(any) CSI
Trading Spouses/Wife Swap
Trading Spaces/WYWO
Iron Chef America
Food Network Challenge
Nancy Grace/ Glenn Beck
ANTM/What Not To Where
Dancing with the Stars
8 Favorite Place To Eat (other than my mom's !!)
Olive Garden
Cafe Rio
Los Hermanos
Red Robin
Outback
The Malt Shoppe
Panda Express
Cheescake Factory
8 Things That Happened This Week
Drove to and from Wyoming
Got sick!!!
Forced to stay in bed
talked to Megs on the phone
Boo'd 5 friends
felt like crud!...still sick
went to a baby blessing
lost 2 pounds
8 Favorite Movies
Steel Magnolias
Terms Of Endearment
Pirates Of The Carribbean
The Fugitive
What Lies Beneath
Rocky (all of them)
Remember The Titans
Troop Beverly Hills
8 Things To Look Forward To
Cordell getting a job
Getting health insurance for Cordell and I
Being an Aunt (for the first time on my side)
Megs and Jene come out in Dec. (with the baby)
Holidays (halloween-vday)
Getting better!
almost done painting the apartments!!
Carving Pumpkins!
8 Things I Love About Fall
Wearing soft snuggly socks!
The nice weather
playing dress up for Halloween
the FOOD
Conference Weekend
Haunted houses
BYU football
Pretty colors all over
8 Things On My Wishlist
A House
A baby girl
My parents to have better health
being able to travel with Cordell (we would love to see every temple!)
to be a better person all around
to know that I am being a good mom
to have happy and healthy children
Cordell to get a good job so we don't stress so much

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are being a GREAT mom! you silly!

Jene and Megan said...

Ok, I didn't know what some of those TV shows were..the ones that you just abbreviated..please 'splain that to me! haha!!

Cindy said...

Are you guys thinking of getting pregnant? Baby girl?