CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend

What an INCREDIBLE conference! I loved the fact that it was also cold and rainy! It made it that much better to snuggle up in a blanket and be surrounded by the warmth of the spirit! I of course learned alot and loved all the talks! I think that some stood out for me more than others, and I of course loved hearing from our beloved prophet! I love President Monson! He always speaks with so much passion and sincerity! I really liked Elder Wirthlin's talk, as well as, Elder Hollands! I loved the basic fundamentals being taught of course the talks on trials and on hope! I have a hard time lately listening to the news, because I feel overwhelmed and very worried! My soul was put more at ease and I feel refreshed and ready to hit the grindstone again! I LOVE conference and all that comes with it! I loved the primary choir and listening to men and women of God! What a great and much needed uplift!! I heard great talks from amazing people, ate lots of yummy fall food, drank apple cider, got a little break from the kiddos, caught up on some scrapbooking, had my testimony strengthened, listened to a Prophet of God, and felt the love of my Savior and Heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit! What more do you need!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Sounds great! What more can a girl ask for? Food, scrapbooking, a snuggy blanket, & a break from the kids. All of lifes pleasures.

Jene and Megan said...

I always love conference weekend!! I'm glad you had such a good one. It was a really good weekend for us too.

Cindy said...

You are welcome to use my lion costume. Mom sent a scarecrow costume home with Cordell. Didn't it work?