CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Choose The Right....Right?

So Jackson had been LOVING his Ctr 5 class and loves wearing his new CTR ring that his teachers gave him! He is learning the song..."Choose The Right" and really likes it! We also played twister as a family activity for FHE the other night and he is learning his R and L hands and feet...We wanted him to know that he takes the sacrament with his R hand! So the other day he was making the L out of his Left hand and said ...."This is my L Hand?" And I said "Yes thats right" and he was so confused and said "no it's left" I was doing the dishes and not catching on to how I was confusing my poor child and said ..."right" He got really frustrated and so I finally looked at him and realized what I had been saying and straightened it all out.... a couple of minutes later he came up to me and said "mommy ctr is choose the right....not the left huh!" I was laughing so hard I almost cried! We had another heart to heart, but I am always amazed at how simple the Gospel makes things! I get so focused and get so stressed about everything that I forget the simplicity! No wonder God has asked us to become like a child! Jackson is such a sweetheart and I just had to share such a cute story! I love you baby! Thank you for being such a good boy and an example to mommy!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Cute! Oh life can be so confusing!

Jene and Megan said...

What a cute story!! I miss your cutie pie boys!! Oh, the things I have to look forward to...

Felisha said...

That is so cute! Kids say the darnest things and they don't even know it.

Lisa said...

How funny. It reminds me of the movie The Long, Long Trailer with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz. They have a funny banter about L and R. If you haven't see it, you should. You'll laugh.

What a cute boy you have, by the way.