CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Birthday MOMMY!!!

This weekend is my Mom's birthday!!! I have been so blessed to have been given the best mother in the entire world! She is an amazing wife and mother and the best example of what a mom is!! Mom, I love you so much and know how incredibly lucky I am to call you mom! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday and that you know how much we all love you!!! I wish I could give you everything I want to, but know you would even be happy with a telephone call! You are amazing and I can't wait to spend some time with you this weekend!! I love you Mom!!! Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Marie! We love you!

Michon said...

Thank you McCall. You are a sweet daughter. Love those old pics, huh? I love you, Mom

Krista Hansen said...

You're mom always was a babe! I saw her at the mall a few weeks ago and she looks the same as when we were in grade school. Lucky lady!