CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Birthday Fever!

First off we welcomed a new cousin into the Washburn midst! Graham Aaron Adams was born on Sunday morning around 7 am! He is a cutie who looks just like his daddy!! I see alot of Kaden in him too! Tons of BLACK hair and he was so content and alert! I of course held if as long as I could and hope to be with a new baby of my own in the next year! Cindy is a STRONG and AMAZING woman who had this little miracle with no epidural! She said that she is glad she did it so she knows what it is like, but will NEVER do it again!! Hats off to you Cin! I could never even be brave enough to toy with that decision!! GIVE ME THE DRUGS!!! You are amazing and he is a doll!! So welcome to the world my little Graham Cracker or should it be Teddy Graham?!!!! We can't wait for our kids to meet you!!!!

Second...Jene!!! Happy Birthday! We had a really fun time singing to you! We hope you had a great day! We heard that it was a great weekend too! We wish we could spend some time with you, maybe we can take you out for dinner next time you guys are in town! We love you!!! I think that both of us should keep going with the 29 thing! If you turn 30 than I will too!!! AHHHH! Last, and certainly the oldest........PAPA!!!! Happy birthday dad!! We had fun visiting last night and hope that you have a great day today!! I love you so much dad and feel very blessed and lucky to be your "yittle" girl (as Jackson would say). You are a wonderful dad and a great gampa!! We love you and hope you have a great day and know that we are thinking of you! Da da da Happy Birthday!!! Laugh, Love and eat lots of yummy food...it's your birthday calories remain at zero! Although I can't say the same for heartburn, gas and bloating...lol!!!! Take a Protandim or two and celebrate like you did at 20!!! Love you!!!!

1 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

There is a lot of birthdays going on this month! Then you start off July with Jacksons! How fun! :)