CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

CARNIVAL!!!

So we finally did the Springville Art City Days Carnival! We were amazed by the high prices of everything! I am not sure we will do it again! I decided to have a girls night and invited my niece Katelyn and my sister Michon along for the rides!!! We had a great time and Jackson really loved it!! He is so brave!! HOORAY!! I however discovered how old I am getting in that I went on two spinny rides in a row and was sick for about 4 days! You can tell how sick I am in the last pic!! We were yelling for the man to stop the ride and because we were the only ones on it he was trying to let it be a nice long ride!! I was literally swallowing my vomit! It was so glad to get off!! No more spinny rides for me!!! Nut all in all a great day!!! It was so fun to see Jackson really get into it!! Maybe Camers will like it more next year!!

2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

fun and yuck! haha...I never thought in a million years you would ever get sick on any type of carnival ride. :)

Jacobson Five said...

In the future you need to go on dollar night. (Typically wednesday) It is a dollar a ticket and each ride takes one ticket. It is a much better deal.