CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I like to ride my bicycle!

OK so it is time to start updating my blog! It has been put aside for far too long. This video was taken back in early August and so of course by now Jackson is a seasoned professional! He is so good at riding a bike and LOVES it. He races all the big kids and even goes down the stair and off the curb. He can make his mommy a tad nervous and someday we need a helmet too! It is so fun to see him soo excited and see him growing up. Although I have my days and moments where I want him to STOP! In August we had alot of firsts...first bike ride, soccer, school, homework, bus ride and testing. I am DONE! No more growing up for a while..RIGHT? I have reached my quota! He is a such a stud and we love him so much!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It seems like they start riding a bike and it's all over! Enjoy them while you've got 'em.

Jene and Megan said...

I didn't see a video but I can imagine that Jackson is so cute in it! I miss those cute boys!

Jonathan said...

that's so cool! I love Jackson he's so awesome!!!