All I can say is....um thanks. Not so in love with the amount of stuff I had to help put away, but it was cute! Cam was the one who used it's full potential! We snuggled down and watched Mickey's Christmas Carol. All in all a warm and snuggly-fun memory! Thnks guys!
That's sweet and I remember having the best time making "forts" and things like that when we were kids...as a mom, I would probably want to throttle Eric but I'm glad you enjoyed the moment! That's the right thing to do!!
Gratitude is the beginning of cilvility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we need help EVERY step of the way. Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
1 comments:
That's sweet and I remember having the best time making "forts" and things like that when we were kids...as a mom, I would probably want to throttle Eric but I'm glad you enjoyed the moment! That's the right thing to do!!
Post a Comment