CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trick or Treat!

What a wonderful night! We started by a visit to my parents and then drove back to Springville to find Hail, wind, and puddles of water eveywhere! I of course was not happy. I stress over Halloween and I wanted my kids to have fun trick or treating! Luckily it "cleared" up and turned out to be cold, wet. and fun! Jackson did not want the night to end and Cameron really got into it this year! He ran all night trying to keep up with big brother. I loved that at EVERY door cameron said...trick or treat...I'm Buzz! If someone called him by Cameron he quickly corrected them...."not Cameron...Buzz." Jackson had lots of fun showing Cam the ropes and they both got TONS of candy! So all in all a great night!!

0 comments: