
Our Ward Christmas party was on Sat the 11
th. Jackson was very excited to be a
shepherd! He helped me get his outfit together and did a great job. Of course we had the usual "mom stresses." You know when you are trying to get their attention......"stop picking your nose", "sing", and "no funny faces." But it all went really well. He was a great
shepherd and it was so cute to see him trying to act. He had to look in the basket at the baby Jesus and it was so cute! After capturing that on video the only pic with the baby Jesus I could get was the big smile one! That's my boy! It was a great breakfast and what's even better, I didn't have to plan it!!
1 comments:
Haha! I never saw these pics! They are awesome! Jackson is getting so big...holy canolie...and he's becoming smarter than his aunt noni...that's when it crosses the line!! Haha, good work! I love you!
Post a Comment