What a great day! Cordell took the kids shopping for gifts on Thursday, so I got to relax and be alone! They brought me home some flowers to put in my pots! I loved them! I planted them after we took some back and exchanged them..... Cordell tried, but is a mans man and needs some guidance on color coordination lol!
I had lots of help planting, between Camers and Jackson and his friend Owen! We were all covered in dirt at the end! I also got to pick out a few tshirts at shopko while we were shopping for camers first bday! I bought some comfy sweats too! I love them!! We had dinner at my moms house, chicken cordon bleu! YUMMY! We had chocolate cake donuts with vanilla bean ice cream for dessert! I am starting on my diet again tomorrow! lol! It was a wonderful day celebrating my mama and having my kids and hubby fix me breakfast and let me sleep in and then giving extra kisses and hugs! Jackson even sang me the ABC's and his Sunbeam song! I loved having help opening my fun gifts and having jackson be so excited for me to be suprised and happy! He was really excited to give me my new jewelery box, that he hopefully can't get to! No more lost jewelery!!!
We missed Megs and Jene, but are thrilled that we get to see Megan in 9 DAYS!!!! I am so thankful for my mother and I feel so blessed to have her in my life as a role model and friend! I also feel so blessed to be a mother! I have amazing kids and an amazing hubby who helps me out soooo much! I hope all of you had a great mothers day and hope that all you girls out there felt loved and appreciated! Love you all!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mothers Day
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love your jewelry box! It's beautiful! I'm happy you had such a great day, sounds like you have a great family!
I'm so glad you had a great Mothers Day! Isn't it crazy how excited we can get over potted plants? Who would have thought that day would come? I'm all about it - I love going into the garden center at Home Depot. Happy Mothers Day!
Wow, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!!!! That is great and well deserved!
Ours was nice, splitting the day with my mom and Mikes mom! We really had a great weekend! Mom's gift comes this weekend though!
I'm so glad you had a great day!! LOVE YOU! See you in a week!
How funny! We had Chicken Cordon Blue and Vanilla Bean ice cream for dinner on Mother's day too! Looks like you had a wonderful day! You look great!
Yohanna
Glad you had a good Mother's day. Every mom deserves to have a day where they get spoiled out of the year, and if not spoiled, verrry highly appreciated.
Hey McCall-
Just wanted to let you know that we are going private. I would love to keep in touch. Email me at shauneeadams1@gmail.com and i will send you an invite!
McCall you are an AMAZING person! I just love you and your family. We weren't sure if Ginger got pregnant but she is definitely getting round. Cough cough~scrapbooknight~cough oh excuse me... Sorry about that.
you look so cute! Cordell did a good job picking out the jewelry box!
Post a Comment