We attended a funeral on the 14th for Cordell's 26 year old cousin. We left at 3 am to drive to Idaho. Jordan passed away after discovering he had a rare kind of cancer called ARMS. It was a sad day and he will be missed terribly! All of our love goes to him and his wife and his amazing family! We love you all and Jordan we miss you! For more info on his life and this rare cancer I have a link on the right hand side for Jordan Washburn, it is an amazing site! They have done an amazing job! .... The service was beautiful and extremely touching! He made everyone laugh and truly loved everyone! I wanted to share a memory I have of him. Cordell and I went on our second date in a group that included Jordan. We went to country swing night at club omni and Jordan had no idea what he was doing (like me lol) , but was in the middle of the floor with all the pros doing his thing. Cordell was trying to teach me a lift and I was really nervous about all the people around and Jordan came up to me and said, "don't worry McCall, if they laugh they are laughing at me." He truly lived life and loved it and didn't care who was watching! We love you!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
A Sad Day
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment