CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

BYU Football 2008.....THE QUEST

Ahhhh BYU football! A magical time of full of pride, tradition, togetherness, MWC titles, our awesome fight song, an entire stadium dancing to the tubas rendition of "popcorn popping", die hard fans (like me), and ulcers brought on by the cougs winning in the last seconds of the game! I LOVE the Cougs! I am getting so excited! I love the fall weather and the smell of good food while you sit with perfect strangers cheering on our beloved cougs playing the greatest game ever invented! We finally got Comcast too, so we can watch the games now, not that I don't love listening to away games on the radio....zzzzzzzzzzzz! ........So there is no question that I am ready for BYU Football.........the question is ARE YOU?

7 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Ok, so wow...you have been busy yet again! I loved the fun camping pictures. I'm a little surprised you all didn't go to Lagoon. I bet Jackson would've had a blast! But I'm sure he had just as much if not more fun camping. Yay for BYU football as well as College Football in general. I will only be able to see a few BYU games but I always watch the play by plays on ESPN.com if I can't see a game. Go Cougars!

Jewels said...

Um, YEAH. Cody and I LOVE to watch the BYU games! So great! I get a little out of control, not gonna lie. When we watch them at home, I do a lot of yelling at the TV and jumping out of my seat. I love the Fall anyway, but the games make the season that much better! Can't wait - it will be here before we know it!!

Amber Ferran said...

I can't say I'm a BYU fan, or the traffic that happens on game day, but I love going to the games anyway!

Lesley said...

Hey I just thought I would say hi. I am new to this blog thing and So I willjust comment here. Sorry I was away from blog land for a bit. I dont really have any pointers on my scrappin, it is my stress relief. I love doing it. I just do a little here and there. I am excited to get to know you better also. Talk to you soon.

Cindy said...

I'm excited! I don't have the mountain this year though! I won't be able to watch the games! All except one... I might be able to go to BYU vs. UTAH!

Lisa/Scott said...

My husband and his brothers are more into pro football. If you know anybody from philly, you know that their fans are practically insane. Every season I have at least 6 grown men in my home screaming at the T.V. and jumping around. We sometimes watch the BYU games, but Scott played for Utah State when he went there, so he watches those games more.

Jill said...

don't get me wrong, I love my cougs, but I'm a little more excited for apple crisp season!