So we went camping and had a BLAST! So many family members were able to make it! It was so nice to see everyone and just hang out and have fun! We were dissapointed in the fact that our campground had NO trees (I missed my hammock)! It rained a little and I didn't sleep and I froze all night long! It was a blast at the lake and I loved all the good food and especially the company! Thank you for all that came and supported our little get together! Thanks to Klint's and Marcie's families for traveling so far to come! We really had a GREAT time! We hope we get to do this again soon! I am off to take a nap! Thanks again! It was really fun! Love you!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We had a lot of fun! Thanks for arranging all the campsites and time. You guys are awesome! And thank you for the pictures!
You took ROLLERS?!?! For crying out loud McCall you are a Marchant! LOL
Love you girl~
Hey girl, looks like you guys had fun camping. We went last weekend and it sure is a lot of work! But it's fun to get away once in a while. Did you guys keep the puppies or are you selling them? (We aren't quite ready for a dog yet.) I just finished the Host this week. Have you read it? I haven't started Breaking dawn yet either. Although most of my friends have already finished it so we'll have to talk about it when we are both done. Love ya!
Post a Comment