I have been working hard this weekend and came in to the computer this morning to catch up on things. I was incredibly sad to learn that Paul Newman passed away of the cancer he was quietly fighting. He was 83 and leaves his wife of 50+ years and his children behind. I of course didn't know Paul Newman, but enjoyed his acting and his baby blues! From what I know about him he was married for 50 + years ( an accomplishment in Hollywood, or anywhere now), a father who suffered great loss when his only son died in 1978, and a great contributor to many charities! Mostly I remember sitting with my dad and watching "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid." I love that movie and the memories that come along with it! I know that my heart goes out to his family and friends and that he was a good man and will be missed terribly!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Paul Newman...You Will Be Missed!
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know! I was so surprised to learn of his passing. He was an incredible actor and human being - have you ever seen 'The Sting'? He is FANTASTIC in that film, you would love it. He will certainly be missed!
I second that. Wasn't that a great film? I loved it as a kid too.
Post a Comment