CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ZUMBA...

So I have been taking Zumba classes for a while now and my teacher had to move on to bigger and better things....so I have taken it upon myself to start teaching classes for my ward! I LOVE IT!!!!! So if you find yourself with nothing to do on a Mon, Wed or Friday morning let me know and I will give you the info to come and see what a fun what to work up a great sweat this is!!!! Zumba Baby!!!

4 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I'll have to come one morning when I'm out in Utah. It sounds like a blast!!

June said...

McCall, This Zumba thing is catching on. I have a gal on my bowling team that's teaching Zumba and she loves it. She just started teaching with the County Rec. facilities. Good for you, have fun. SHAKE YOUR BOODY!

Loe ya.June

seesuerun said...

You are natural at it. I wish I could move like you do. You guys were so cute the other day at the arts festival! Hey BTW are you on face book?

Lisa said...

Thanks for taking up the art of Zumba. I had fun at your class.