Eric is coming for a visit......oh ya and his mom Megan too!!! (J/K Megs) We are sooo excited to see them!! We will miss seeing her hubby Jene, but we take what we can get! I feel like it is Christmas, I hope I will be able to sleep! I love seeing my sister and can't wait to hug n kiss lil' Eric!! Needless to say we have really been looking forward to this and the time has finally arrived!! Jackson has been bugging me all day.."here yet mommy"...."yet" "when mommy when".....Then of course when he sees them for the first time he will clam up and not say two words for about a week lol! So if you find it hard to reach me.... I am playin with the fam and trying to soak up as much "Megric" as I can!!!
UM - That baby is SO SO cute! I want to spend all week with him! What a doll...look at that little face! I'm totally gritting my teeth right now, he is darling.
Gratitude is the beginning of cilvility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we need help EVERY step of the way. Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
It's so nice to spend time with family...especially sisters. I hope you have a great time!
lol, I like how you put a "brangelina" spin on Eric and I. I like it!! I'm glad to be home!
UM - That baby is SO SO cute! I want to spend all week with him! What a doll...look at that little face! I'm totally gritting my teeth right now, he is darling.
Post a Comment