CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

All Growed UP!!!

MONSTER TRUCK CAKE!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! My Jackson is 5!!! He has been soooo excited for his birthday this year and even went to bed convinced that school is tommorow lol!! We are having the cake and family party on the 4th, but had to have something so we did cupcakes with sugar cookies! He was so excited and loved the red, white and blue! He had to add orange though!! We started the morning off with Zumba oh joy for him and then got home and fixed his bday breakfast! He got to pick what we had, so....sausage and eggs with blueberry waffles and apple turnovers! My kind of kid!! It was really yummy and he ate all of Cordells saved sausage as the day wore on! When Cordell got home we went to see Transformers and were somewhat shocked at the little details they threw into this one! The language and the sexual content was a little much and I even founf myself covering his eyes more than once! So sad!! I won't rant on this post though lol! Cameron and him loved it and sat through the whole thing!! Camers was sooo good and didn't budge of my lap!! They laughed and clapped and had a great time!! Jackson loves "Octopus Prime"!! He is getting better though and just said octumus prime so ...there ya go! We left the theater and went to my parents to pick up Jonathan! We ate dinner at Chuck E Cheeses and Jackson was thrilled!! He got the idea of tickets right of the bat and between him, his daddy and Jonathan we got over 700!! The pizza wasn't as good as I remember it being so I was dissapointed! Cameron was scared to death and neither one of them wanted to meet Chucky!! Cameron finally calmed down and got the hang of the tokens and loved putting them in anything he could find!! We got home and opened presents and ate the cupcakes!! He is a very lucky boy and we are even more lucky to be his parents! He kept asking when he would be 5 and I finally told him the time he was born at and he was thrilled and I was surprised to see him knowing that concept without me telling him! So at around 6 he asked if he was 5 yet and I said yes and he was thrilled!! "I am a whole hand old!" What a doll!! While we were getting ready to go he I said Jackson are you 1 and he said no and I said then why are you acting like your 1 and he said how do I act 5? so cute! We had a great discussion and he is so grown up!! After opening presents he gave his daddy and me a big hug and said thank you for my best bday ever! I love my presents you did good! I love you, so much!!! I could have cried!! ...Jackson we love you so much and are so blessed to be your mommy and daddy! You are a WONDERFUL older brother and Cam loves you so much!! You are growing up way too fast and in just weeks I will be walking you to the bus stop ....ohhhh I will need a pill for that day... We love you and you are such a good boy!! Happy Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Jene and Megan said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY Jackson!!! I can't believe he is 5! Holy cow, where did time go?
What a big fun filled day you all had. You did cupcakes, sugar cookies and you are doing a cake?? Oh my goodness..take a chill pill!! haha, JK. I know you enjoy it. I'm the same way! =)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun Birthday! Happy Birthday Jackson!

Jene and Megan said...

What a huge cake!! nice work!

Marie said...

My goodness McCall! You are turning out to be the master cake decorator! That cake is super-duper. I'm very proud of you. You did a fantastic job. Much love, Mom

Jewels said...

That cake is amazing! My oldest will be 5 in January...why do they grow up so fast? It's crazy! And holy cow, we have 5 year old children. When did that happen? Looks like it was a great day, want to throw me a party? Ha!

Jill said...

That cake ROCKS!