CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Here it comes ready or not!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, my baby boy is starting school!!!! We are going to have such an exciting fall!! School and Soccer!! We are thrilled!! Although, I think I will need medication to see him get on the bus for the first time!!! He is so excited and he loved our little outing with Grammy and Jonathan!!

Jackson found "HIS, perfect packback" Grammy found the only transformer backpack left! It was hiding from us!! So I made him put it up again so I could get a picture!! We actually didn't find it with the rest of the backpacks!
He got to pick two folders and went straight to Bugs!! Only because they had no transformers lol! You may also notice that he is wearing his soon to be school clothes!! Thnks Grammy!!
Adding all the goods into the cart!! Notice his clear pencil holder....we tried and tried to talk him into a cool color. Grammy even got up on the shelf and knocked some down so he could see them up close...He wanted the clear one and I had told myself that HE was getting to pick...so whatever! We had a great time with JOnathan and Grammy and I still can't believe School is almost here!!! AHHHHHH! I am so excited but a little sad too!! He looks so grown up in these pics too!! Where does the time go?!! School and Fall...here it comes ready or not!!

6 comments:

Michon said...

My little man is growing up! It is so weird to see him...like this! But I love it! He is such a sweetheart and is a great older brother to Cameron. I can't wait to see what he will do in years to come! I love you!

Jill said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan said...

Jackson is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's growing up so fast. I love you!!!

Bobbi Simkins said...

yeah for soccer! good choice mom!

Cindy said...

He is going to love it! Grace started last week and she is in heaven except for the fact she can't take her shoes off and she gets hot.

Jewels said...

oh my goodness, I am SO not ready for this! Cache won't start until next Fall, I am already dreading it. It's like you're so excited because THEY are so excited...but you worry about your little man and hope he has fun and that kids are nice to him! Awww, he looks so cute. Cache is starting Soccer this Fall, too. Maybe they'll play together in High School!