CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 14, 2009

FALL

So during the break between am and pm General Conference, my family took a stroll to see the leaves. I have always gone up Provo canyon and never really gone anywhere else, so we ventured out and really looked for a place closer to home. We first hiked up a hill that turned out to be SUPER steep and had to slide down it. Then we tried another area only to find it really hard....again...to get to the colors, so we were driving back home and found a place right off the road, it was easy and fun and had some nice colors. I was looking for something better, but it was fun to hike all over with my boys and let them just have fun! It turned out to be a great day!

3 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Yay, you are back to blogging! You've taken a little vacation!! =) Cute pictures. The fall ones turned out great. I love Cordell in his pjs too! lol

Heather said...

I love fall leaves! Looks like you guys had fun!

Lake Family est. 2006 said...

Cute pics guys! Lilly loves the Christmas music too! Happy Holidays!