CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jumpin On The Bandwagon(..and loving the ride!)

Team Edward or Team Jacob? That is the ?. Of course in I was torn even while reading the books when it comes to New Moon! The movie just made Jacob even more interesting!! I finally experienced being a real Twilight fan! My best friend Heather had a sister in law who rented out a theater and even did reserved seating! So for an incredibly fun Girls Night we started at Red Robin and enjoyed Shakes and Fries! Heather tried their new Gingerbread shake...I stuck to my Banana Cream Pie, but was quick to change after trying hers! We walked into the theater, waiting in NO line and got GREAT seats in the upper middle section! We got Laminated VIP passes with the poster pic on them and had fun getting prizes, yelling and taking lots of pics! We all LOVED the movie and had alot of fun yelling and of course watching a shirtless Jacob! All the ingerdients were there for an INCREDIBLE Girls NIght Out. We talked to on girl who had been in line from like 10 in the morning, for the midnight showing. WOW! Anyway we had a blast and it's all thnks to my completely beautiful BFF! Thnks again Heather (she also found me the super cute new moon shirt I am wearing and bought us all sky bars! YUMMY!)....We can't wait for Eclipse!! Until then Twilight fans!

2 comments:

Michon said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast...I love your shirts!!!! So which one...Jacob or Edward??? Oh and You and I need to go to Red Robins soon! I love you!

Anonymous said...

YAY Twilight! That is awesome that you guys got your own theater! We went to the midnight showing too. Then I made Tony go with me again two days later haha (I don't think he was too excited about that) oh and I love your shirts!!