So we finally got Cam in for his first trip to the dentist. 2 cavities....better than his bro with no enamel, but still no fun! Se we had to set up 2 appointments and do each filling seperately, rather than pay the big bucks for the hospital version! He did so good! The assistants kept coming in just to see him and how cute he was being! We got lots of attention and on the way out lots of hugs and coins for prizes! I have never had to get a filling and just seeing the tray made me feel so bad for my little guy! What a trooper, I can't even bare my teeth cleaning! I was nervous for the second visit (Oct. 28th), because I thought he would remember the first one and not even sit in the chair, but he suprised me yet again and did even better! This time he didn't try to take off the gas, he just kept pointing to it and saying "nose". He is such a doll!!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Poor Cam Man
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh cross my fingers! I hope my kids don't have to experience that for awhile if ever!!!
Post a Comment