CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

General Conference

This was such a great Conference! I loved the solemn assembly and becoming an active participant in such a great historical thing. I of course loved all of the talks, but Loved Elder Ballards talk on Mothers. I was rocking Cameron to sleep and he was extra cuddly and just started to cry. I needed that talk! I also loved Elder Christopherson! He was sooo funny. I felt a connection with him, he is my kind of speaker! I of course loved the first presidency talks and received a special confirmation while President Monson was speaking, that he is the Prophet of God and that he speaks with God and that he was called of God! What a wonderful man. What a wonderful thing to have the Gospel in our lives and to know the truth. I felt so blessed to have had such a wonderful spiritual moment, my own revelation that President Monson is the Prophet and that he has a testimony of our Savior and that he knows Him and loves Him. We are truly blessed to live in such a time! What a wonderful Conference! It truly filled my lamp and put my priorities back into perspective! I can't wait for the Ensign, so that I can read the talk again! They were truly amazing and left me with the best feelings and they certainly brought the Spirit into our home! Love you all!

2 comments:

The McKell Family said...

Hey McCall, its Mallory (Wing) McKell. I ran across your blog as I was leaving Megan a comment! What a cute family you have!!! I can't believe you have 2 adorable sons!!! That is great! I looks like you guys are doing great. Just thought I would say hello.

Jene and Megan said...

Amen, sista! I always LOVE the G.C.