The 16th was Cordell's 29th birthday...ha ha he is almost the big 30! We celebrated just us the day of his bday, because he had school! We had the family birthday party on Friday night. He got alot of great gifts and we had a BBQ. The first BBQ of the season and boy did it smell good, thanks dad! We even got homemade cheescake with cherries, thanks mom! It was really fun and the kids loved it too! Cameron LOVES cheesecake and of course they both loved the balloons! The only thing that could have made it better is to have Megs and Jene there! Maybe next year we will have a BIG party for the big 30, and invite the whole family, including all the Washburns! All in all he had a great birthday and we want to thank all of those who helped him have a great
day, even by just thinking of him! Thanks! Love you all!! TTFN
In our family the kids get the heavy hangover song wrong so my mom thought she would make it stick out this year.... "Heavy, heavy hangover "DIAPER" head what do you wish with a bump on your head." It was pretty funny!Happy Birthday baby, we love you!!

4 comments:
Ok, first, I wish Jene and I would have been there. I didn't know Cordell was 29..I thought he was 28! I'm sorry we never did get to sing him happy birthday. Second, Mom made homemade cheesecake?? She told me that last night on the phone and I was so sad! You people are depriving the pregnant lady!! You owe me cheesecake when I get there in 29 days. LOVE YOU!
McCall! I didn't realize you had a blog until I just checked my comments! Awesome...another place for us to keep in touch, and yes, to show off our kids! YAY! And it's okay your hubby's almost 30, when mine turned 30 (he's now 31) I thought it was sexy! I know I know, silly me-but I swear men get sexier as they get older!
Looks like it was fun. Even though I'm 28 I always just tell people I'm 30 anyway. Especially in Philadelphia where we're moving...it's pretty young to be married at 28 with two kids over there, they look at you like you had a shotgun wedding. Oh the joys of being a Utah Mormon!
Happy Big 29th to Cordell ya old fart!!!! YEAH!
Post a Comment