CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Laundry Helper

Cameron had turned into a big "helper". He takes books off of shelves and dumps all the toys out and his new passion.....helping mommy with the laundry! He even tries them on for me lol! He only got frustrated when he got stuck in cordell's garment top lol! He was so cute and having
So much fun that I had to get pics. My kids are lucky that way, mommy doesn'tet mad she takes pics lol! He is growing upo fast! He will be walking soon and he is really observant. I need to take a pic of his face when he gets mad and pouts after we have the nerve to tell him no! sooooo cute!

2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

He is too big! Can't wait to see him. Only 24 days!!

Lisa/Scott said...

You're a good mom for being patient. I hate folding laundry so that would have frazzled me if it just got all messed up.