I LOVE Conference weekend! Especially in the Spring! What an amazing and spiritual uplifting 2 days!!! I cannot really decide on my all time favorite talks, as they all appeared to be written just for me! I loved the focus on the Temple and feel alot more urgency to go as much as I can! I loved all of the talks on hope and strength! I also loved all of the talks on testimony and faith! All in all it was definitely needed and I feel so much better about the future and know that my testimony was incredibly strengthened! I was moved and enjoyed the spirit being brought so strongly into our home! I do have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and know that He lives!! I only hope that I never leave him alone and that I can bring all of what these AMAZING men and women talked about into my life in its entirety! I love my Savior and Love his servants! of which we have a new member of the twelve...Elder Andersen! He gave a great talk and received a very warm welcome into his amazing calling ............
I am so grateful to have a living Prophet who communicates with God and gives us His counsel without fear and with such great conviction! What a time to live! My heart is so full and I feel so blessed to know the great truths that I know and to have the Gospel in my life, the Book Of Mormon and the priesthood. We are so blessed and I need to stop so I will just say that I know my Heavenly Father loves me and that He loves you! How great it is to know that I am a child of God and to know about the atonement and use it! With Easter coming I loved Elder Hollands talk on the Saviors final days and His Resurrection! I know that He suffered for me and for you and the He had to do so alone, that we might not have to! I know that He died for us and that He rose on the 3rd day, that we too can rise and live with Him, our God and our families! What a wonderful thing! I only hope I don't disappoint Them!! It is time to go to work and to do better! And after Conference I feel much more ready to do so!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment