CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

BOO!

So Halloween was so fun this year! I gained 5 pounds! If that tells you anything lol! We did our pumpkins earlier this year so we weren't so down to the wire and had fun with the boys helping us ALOT this year. We had been sick for 3 weeks prior to Halloween and Cordell still to this day has a pretty hard cough. We did our wards Trunk or Treat in the afternoon and then went to eat at Carls Jr. (I didn't feel relaxed enough to make the stew). We went to my parents cul-de-sac and Jackson really got into it this year. He didn't want to stop .....we finished up 2 streets at my parents, before I bribed him with seeing his friends at their houses. Then we said our goodbyes to my fam and headed out to our own ward. We didn't go home until 9:00! We started at 3! Even Cameron hung in there and only got in the car twice! He did however want to grab the candy himself and it was hard to explain the whole let them hand it to you thing! They also loved watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. It was so fun this year! I was a little bummed at our costumes, only a few people really got who we were, I could have done better, but oh well right? We did however go to one house that had an actual rented out haunted house. Our boys wanted to go in and I was so nervous that they would forever hate Halloween after....they LOVED it! Jackson wanted nothing to do with the scary guy at the end, but no tears. He was also very proud of himself for going in and being brave like daddy! We tripled our own candy, due to the lack of trick or treaters and I snacked on it until....yeah it's gone! We also had fun at the Ward Carnival and I personally LOVED doing Thriller for 2 different Wards and having it be a HUGE success! I will post that video tonight too! We have calmed down a bit and I did finally make the stew lol! Now onto the ward Christmas party lol! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Your costumes were great so, don't worry about it! We're excited to get your package!! Thanks so much!

Heather said...

Great pictures!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun!! Our kids are Halloween Lightweights. They were ready to be done after an hour. Your costumes were Great!!

Jill said...

Your such a good mom!

halloween can just drive me CrAzY!