So we have had a very snowy winter thus far and I hope to get one more good storm for a killer snowman!! We took the kids and our friends sledding for FHE last monday and had a TOTAL BLAST!!! I was not looking forward to going to a nearby park with little hills, but it was perfect for our kids! We still want to try the bowl and see how Jackson likes that! It was Jacksons first time sledding and he LOVED it!!! He couldn't get enough!! Cameron...not so much! He needed a nap and was not into being puched down a hill in cold snow...wierd I know lol! He had fun walking around and playing on the park equipment! All in all a great day!! It was perfect for sledding..warm and lots of powdery snow, so we were soon joined by a bunch of neighbor kids! They even had really expensive sleds and ended up using our discs because they are the coolest! A great day...I am ready for more!!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment