CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Y'all Come Back Now Ya' Hear

So my sister Megan and her hubby and brand new baby got to come out for Christmas and New Years! I loved all the time I got to spend with her and her amazing family! We mostly just stayed at the house and hung out! However, one night just us girls went to see Twilight! So good, in fact Michon is now reading them! How's that going Noni? Done yet? It was so much fun to just be together again! I miss getting to have my sister here just whenever and really love spending time with her and her awesome hubby Jene! I love him...so fun! Now there is the added bonus of baby Eric who is just so cute I can hardly stand it! He is adorable!!! I tried to get in as many holdies as I could, but sadly had to share with Grammy! We miss you guys and hope that we get to see you incredibly soon!!! Give Eric kisses for me and know that we miss you and love you so much!!! You're an awesome family and amazing parents! We love you guys!!!

0 comments: