
So we were trying to calm things down for the evening and so we got them cups and put them down on our lounger to watch Bugs Life and I was suprised Cameron even stayed sitting! I went upstairs to look at blogs and catch up on things aka facebook lol, while Cordell was at basketball. I got into an episode of Cold Case Files on Youtube and realized I hadn't heard anything for a while...so .... I crept downstairs to find the above pictures!!! It was soooo cute!! I waited for Cordell to get home to carry them up (my back has been hurting lately). He got home and took off the Timpview blanket (Jackson fav, he calls it his basketball blanket) and we had to take a pic of the cute snuggles!! This was one of those moments where you realize what is important and that you have to be doing an ok job as a mommy! I ate up every minute ( as I always do when they are sleeping lol). I love them so much and this just made my heart melt!! Hooray for brothers!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Snuggle Bugs
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 11:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Very cute! They are so cute with each other.
so so cute!
Ah...they are way cute Cally! I can't believe Cam would do that! Lol...you must have done something right...lol. I love you!
So cute! I love it when the girls snuggle and are nice to each other. I can't believe how much they look a like. Happy moments!
So sweet! Hey don't worry about the step. Just keep it, unless you don't want it anymore and are trying to get rid of it. Otherwise keep it. I gave it to you. Running usually takes a few attempts. That is just the way it goes. By the way I need a hair cut. I look like a wild woman!
wow theyre growing up. And soooooo cute
I love when my boys are SO sound asleep that they are all warm and their cheeks are rosy. These pics are so cute!
Post a Comment