CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Eggstra Fun

As you can see we had a WONDERFUL Easter!! Our kids were even incredible at church! It was fun to be with my family and to enjoy some of my moms cooking!! We missed Cordell's family this year because of his parents leaving town! We will miss them while they are gone! I loved taking pics (as you can see) and trying to capture our kids excitement! They have such an amazing outlook on life and think everything is so amazing. I need to take a lesson and be more like that! I hope you had as great of a weekend as we did! I love Easter because it gives you a great mix of fun and spirituality! What an incredible holiday!

2 comments:

Felisha said...

cute pictures!

Jene and Megan said...

Loved your pictures! Sad I wasn't there to enjoy their enthusiasm. Love you!