CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

So this post is late, but hey! We had a little family party for him on Thursday and a big Surprise party for him this afternoon! I of course went way overboard and about killed myself with all that I tried to do...so I have learned my lesson! I didn't get alot of pics either! None of all the friends and family that showed up! But i did get a pic of the sugar cookies (the thing I will never do again lol), the cake and the party hat and pin my mom had him wear!!! I loved it! Anyway my husband is 30 and had a great Bday week! We played games, had great food and loved all the company! I post pics later...I need a nap! Anyway...Happy birthday baby!! We love you and feel so blessed to have you for a hubby and a daddy! You deserved so much more than I could give you and I really wish I could fully spoil you! You are truly the best husband in the entire world!! I hope you had a great birthday!! I love you hunny!

1 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Happy Birthday Cordell!! Your card is in the mail..late as usual..SORRY!! Mom said the party went really well and that you totally out did yourself. I hope you are recovering today! :) We love you and miss you and the whole family!
P.S. Cordell, you are OLD! JK :)