CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Missing You!!!!

Well, I had to say yet another goodbye to my sister! It has been so fun having her and baby Eric here! We really missed Jene! I am already looking forward to seeing them later this year! I hope they can make it for Thanksgiving! As you can tell by the little slide show we had a great 2 weeks! Jackson and Cameron LOVED their new lil cousin! Jackson has always been really cute with babies! Cameron loved kissing and petting Erics lil head! He probably just loved having someone smaller than him around! I was holding Eric and kissing him goodbye and as I was giving him back to da mama He grabbed my neck and slobber kissed my chin and cheek......oh my word He is such a doll!!!!! I loved all the snuggles and slobbers! Megan is flying back home today and I am already missing her terribly! It was so nice to see her whenever I wanted! One of my favorite days was Sun night when we all got together for a Marchant family prayer and I even got to say it! Afterwards we sat and talked about some really funny memories! We were all cracking up! It was sooooo fun! Last night we all went to the temple! What an experience..... It was so fun to be there with Bubba, Megs and my parents...I think it was the first time the 3 siblings were there together. Not sure though! We had a great session and it was a perfect way to end Megs visit! I picked the rain slideshow because I have been crying alot! I really will miss Megs and Eric and of course Jene too! It was a really fun visit and I tried to soak up as much of them as I could! Thnks to my hubby , Callie and others that helped watch the kids so that I could spend some of my time with my family alone! Thnks to my fam for helping me with the kids so that I could come over as much as I did! I will give you a little break lol! Anyway....We LOVE you Megs and loved playing with Eric! Tell Jene that we missed him and that we CAN'T WAIT until you come out again!! I miss you already! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Oh, how I miss you all! I cried off and on last night when I got home for at least 4 hours. Poor Jene! Thank you for taking the time to come and see me at Mom and Dad's. I love you!