So we borrowed a friends ps3 because Cordell is wanting one and we thought we should have a trial ownership lol! Jackson came down while we were playing one night and said..."Mommy are YOU going to Rock n Roll?" So cute we laughed forever! He watched us and kept saying " WOW DUDE!! You are totally awesome!" So we gave him and Owen a turn and I had to share it!! Who knew he was so good at ROCK N ROLL!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
A Little Bit Of Rock and Roll!!!
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Super cute! Gotta love the new video games that get the kids off the couch. Thanks for offering the help with the move. I will let you know if I get too paniked. It's more all of the little stuff that is making me crazy. Like visiting teaching, making phone calls to all of the doctors getting the insurance panned out, activity days, and things like that. My focus is all over the place and I feel crazy right now. AHHH! I will feel way better when we get out of the house because 80% of the stress will be done and I will be able to put more focus where it should be. Thanks for the concern! I think I will make it. Poor Bryan has it way worse than I do.
How fun!! Oh, and the pictures from Cordell's b.day were good! You totally did way way too much! The pictures of the cookies and cheesecake made me so so hungry! :)
ROCK ON!!!!
Post a Comment