CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

HATS OFF TO YOU......

Cordell graduated last summer, but FINALLY got to walk!!! It was a stressful and rushed day, but we were both so glad we did it! I am SOOOOO proud of him!! We both even admit to getting a bit teary eyed! Thanks to everyone who helped make this goal attainable! And a HUGE thank you to my parents who came to support him! We are all so proud of you hunny! YOU DID IT!

5 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

YAY, Congrats to Cordell!! That's so great. Jene and I wished we could've been there. Jene got really excited when he saw the pics! We love you guys and are so happy for Cordell!!

Michon said...

Oh my goodness...FINALLY you get to walk! Congrats!!! You look awesome Cordell and i'm so proud of you! I love you guys!

Marie said...

It was a great day for all of us! Way to go Cordell and McCall. Both of you sacrificed so much to do this, but it will be worth it in the long run. Promise. Cordell, you looked very handsome and we are very proud of you! We love you both!
Love and Hugs,
Mom and Dad

Cindy said...

I wish I had known he was walking! I would have been there. Way to go guys! That is such an accomplishment! You both worked really hard for it. Way to go!

Bonnie said...

Wow, what a dedicated smartie Cordell is! And McCall too! Congratulations to both of you! Sacrifice is what it takes!!!
Love from Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Dan