I spent alot of time this morning on YouTube and saw soooo many amazing tributes! I finally just picked one! You should really get on there today and see some of the great memorials that our posted! It was a PERFECT way to start off such an important holiday! I hope all of you had a great weekend and that we all remembered why we got today to spend with our loved ones!! Words cannot express my heartfelt and very sincere gratitude for all the men, women and their families that have sacraficed so much for America and for all of us! Thank You just doesn't seem to cover it! As I am writing this I am of course very emotional and just cannot put my thoughts on paper! We love you and may God bless all of you and your wonderful families! For those fighting the fight right now I say thank you and return home safe!! Thank You! We will always remember!!!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a really good video. That is what Memorial Day is all about. You are always so caring and mindful of everyone! I love you! That reminds me...I need to show you some pictures we took at the Iron County Memorial with Grandpa Marchant's name in it!
Hey, cute pics, honey! That was a fun night. Cameron was so cute opening the presents and then, the candle, too funny. I love those little boys!
Post a Comment