CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A "Supreme" "Evolutionary" Success.....

We had our ward party RIGHT after Cordell's graduation so we had to hurry home to set up the gym! I was a HUGE, FAT ball of STRESS!!! It started and and was a HUGE hit!!!! We have had requests to make this our wards newest tradition! I did an entry with the girls that have been coming to Zumba (lots of girls had other plans and we missed them). We were The Supremes! My video of it is a bit bouncy so if any of them have one I need it! Cordell snapped a few pics though!

notice my awesome beehive hair...I think I will bring it back in style! Then a few act Cordell and I got our turn! We did a new and improved version of THE EVOLUTION OF DANCE....you have probably seen it on YouTube... We practiced a ton, until I got incredibly painful bruised ribs! So you can see in the first dip my painful response to the flip lol! I must also note that at the end when we do our last lift we were pushing to finish it before Womanizer and did it so fast it looks like Cordell is having a really hard time holding me up, but I swear we normally do it really well ... Anyway I hope you enjoy! It was a blast and we even were asked for an encore! But alas my pain was too great and I wasn't sure how many of the adults with little children wanted to sit there for another 6 minutes lol! All in all a great turn out and a big success! Thanks to all the people that didn't have to help, but did! YOU SAVED ME!!!!!! And thanks to Heather for taping it for us! (among everything else she and her hubby did for us). Also a big thanks to Tammy for bringing my family pizza! It is gone, but my hair is still here! Her family was also a HUGE help! I have a great ward and am so thankful for all the support!! Oh and Tianna for helping with my kids!! Ok I'll stop now..... without further ado.......

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it, wanna learn it, very impressive!! Can't stop laughing! You rocked it :)

Jill said...

First of all, the fact that Cordell agreed to do this is AMAZING!!!

You guys did AWESOME! What a hoot!

Michon said...

You guys are amazing! Haha...Cordell...you were so funny! I wish I could see your facial expressions! You know you two will be doing this again...right? Haha!

Marie said...

You guys did a great job! It sounded like everyone enjoyed it by the applause you got. Your lifts were awesome. What fun! How did the other dances go? How did the other groups do? Did everyone show up? Anyway, we're proud of you for making it through a stressful week. Thanks for all you do. We love you!

Jene and Megan said...

WOW!! That was really fun to watch!! You guys did a great job and it sounded like everyone really liked it. I give you 2 thumbs up!! :)

Lisa said...

I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was AWESOME! You two looked great!

Heather said...

It really was a great success! We should definitely do it again! And I will be happy to always help you since you don't really have a committee..I'm officially calling myself to the activities committee..so there you have it!

Kim said...

Very impressive that your husband did that with you! Looks like such a fun night!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome you guys!