Jackson LOVES the Temple and especially HIS "O" Temple...or for the rest of us the Provo Temple! He loves to see it every time we go see my family and drive by it! He loves the "Oroni" on top! He was thrilled when he found out that he would get to go to the temple! He has seen Cordell and I go and always gets sad when we tell him that he is not big enough! I had told him that when he touches the temple it will touch him...(from conference) and the whole day he kept saying..."can I touch it now mommy?" We had 4 classes that we had to rotate through and he was very anxious for the chance to touch the Temple!! The hardest class was one that was situated on a HUGE hill that for a 4 year old looks way to good for rolling!! He was really good and kept trying to see Jesus through all the windows! He finally said.."mom I can't see Him...naybe He is watching tv or taking a nap!" So cute!!!! He loved it and I love it too!! Enjoy the slideshow and think about how excited he is! If only we could capture that enthusiasm and use it everytime we went! I think I would go ALOT more!! And have since this little trip! He reminded me of how neat it really is and how important it all is too! It was a WONDERFUL day with my little boy, who is growing up way too fast!! We will go back soon!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ah...I love these pics! Jackson is growing up so fast...he's turning into a young man! I think that is so cool that your ward did that. It is a sweet moment when you see little children in front of the temple. Thanks for sharing the joy! Love you!
Post a Comment