What a GREAT day!! Jackson and Cameron didn't fight over toys, get grumpy or act out for my attention.....oh wait yes they did! Ahhhh birthdays when you have more than one child...such a joy! OK for the most part Jackson was great and so was Cameron! It was such a fun day! The kids got to play outside with friends all day, due to the fact that it was my first cake without my mom right next to me, answering ALL of my ?'s!! We finished the cake and boy did I have LOTS of helpful hands! Daddy got home from work and we got all the bbq fixings going and on the grill...only to find out that we were out of propane lol!! So whatever....I did make my very first potatoe salad and it turned out GREAT!!! We ate ALOT of great food and then headed over to my parents house to have the cake and ice cream! We had lots of fun there and enjoyed my wonderful sibling playing and helping us with the kids! My mom had gotten ice cream and balloons and of course spoiled him rotten with some really fun gifts!!! THANKS FAM!!!! (and mom especially). Then it was off to Cordell's 9:15 softball game! We got to see Brett and enjoyed watching the team while playing with LOTS of cousins!!! Today we broke out the water toys and have had fun doing that, except for the one I bought that broke and we have to take it back....rrrrrrrgh! Cameron, I love you so much and I cannot believe that you are 2!!!! You are such a sweetie and you have brought so much joy and laughter into our home! All that is left now is potty training...Bring It On!!!! You truly are a gift to us and our family and I am blessed beyond belief to get to be your mommy!!! We love you!!!!! Happy Birthday!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I can't believe he is two! Wow! Happy Birthday Cameron! BTW: Good luck with the potty training!
Darling pictures and that cake is so stinkin cute! What a great idea.
What can you do??? You can start planning for number 3 so you can do it all over again. So fun.
Your cake looks awesome, good work.
Nice job on the cake! Cameron is getting to be such a big boy, I can't even believe it. Wish we could've been there as usual...
That cake really did turn out cute. Maybe I'll get ambitious this year and try to make a nice cake for my kids!
Post a Comment