CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

OUR DADDY, OUR HERO

3 comments:

Cordell and McCall said...

Cindy said...
I think that you guys are the most blessed people around. Cordell is so blessed to have such a sweet and thoughtfull wife, McCall is so blessed to have such an involved and loving husband, those two boys are so blessed to have such amazing parents and you two are so blessed to have such lovely boys.
We sure love you guys!

June 15, 2008 4:48 PM
I had to copy and paste it because the slide show was not showing, sorry CIn

Cindy said...

It's ok I just clicked on the view all photos button and looked at it that way. Very cute!

Jene and Megan said...

Very cute slideshow!! I hope you guys had a great Father's Day. Oh, and thanks for the poll...haha..pretty funny!