We Finally got to see Megs! She looks ADORABLE! She has her little preggers belly and it looks great on her! It is amazing to think that the next time we see her she will be a mommy and have her little baby with her! Time FLYS! We got to see Indiana Jones, thanks mom and dad! We got to have lots of good food
Jackson came up to me this morning and asked to go on the plane with Aunt Megan! It was soo sad when I told him no! He said, "Mommy, but I said Please!" I again had to say no and he said, " Aunt Megan Leave Jackson?" Oh my word! I started to bawl and we had to have a big long talk and look at all the pics of Megs and Jene to explain everything! I had a ball with Megs being here and miss her already! Just knowing she was here made me feel good! I wish I coould be near her during her pregnancy and get to do all those sister things for her! Megan, I love you and miss you so much! Thanks for coming out and for being such a great sister, aunt, and friend! We love you Meggers and can't wait to meet your new addition! Keep us posted and know that we love you!!!! Ya'll come back as soon as you can, ya hear! Love, Cally!

4 comments:
Your family has been busy! Happy birthday to Cameron!
Oh we all loved seein' Meggers!! Thanks for making the extra special trip up to the shower, it meant much more than you know!!
Love you!
Sure, Jackson wants to see me after I leave..haha! Typical! I miss you guys like crazy...I have to jump back into reality now that I'm home and it's not too fun. I had a blast with you and your family! You know I love every minute I'm there. Thanks for making so much effort in bringing the boys over to mom's so much just to be with me. I know it's not easy! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!
Ok, hi - I just got caught up on your blog - so much to comment.
First, I'm so sorry to hear about Jordan. No lie, I got misty-eyed. My prayers are certainly with his and your family.
Your little boy is 1? Craziness. Cole will be 1 in August...time flies!
And I can't beLIEVE that Megan is pregnant! What?!? Wasn't she just like...8 a few years ago? I feel so old. She is beautiful - I'm excited for her! Sisters are the best. Mine lives in Vegas and I miss her all the time!
And finally, can you believe the reunion is in 2 weeks? What?....
Post a Comment