Cameron received his first haircut today! He was actually really good, until the very end, you know the part where I am trimming right by his ear! Luckily no cuts, nics or missing pieces! Here is the before shot! I have been liking his little curl at the back! It reminds me of a duck tail! I decided it was taking on mullet form so time to go! It also looks cute when it is dry and fluffy lol! Anyway, here are some pics of the haircutting!
Here is his AFTER shot! He is sooo handsome! I may take a little more off the top, I don't know....his cousin CJ says that he looks like a small jackson! What can I say I have adorable kids!
Oooohh... he looks so cute with his haircut! I love it! And how nice for him to hold still for you. Wish my kids would hold still/not cry the whole time. I had to resort to using a Flowbee.
Yay for 1st hair cuts! They work out for you don't they..Cordell..Jackson..Cameron, haha!! Good work! He looks so cute, not that he didn't before. He just looks a tad bit older!
Congrats to your husband, and you too! Thanks a great accomplishment. You'll have to write me back on my blog and tell me about the reunion. I got back from camp today and I am pooped! We had fun though. I love YWs. Hope you had fun. TTYL
Gratitude is the beginning of cilvility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we need help EVERY step of the way. Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Oooohh... he looks so cute with his haircut! I love it! And how nice for him to hold still for you. Wish my kids would hold still/not cry the whole time. I had to resort to using a Flowbee.
Yay for 1st hair cuts! They work out for you don't they..Cordell..Jackson..Cameron, haha!! Good work! He looks so cute, not that he didn't before. He just looks a tad bit older!
Congrats to your husband, and you too! Thanks a great accomplishment. You'll have to write me back on my blog and tell me about the reunion. I got back from camp today and I am pooped! We had fun though. I love YWs. Hope you had fun. TTYL
Post a Comment