Camers turned one on the 21st! Jackson and MaMaw had fun with some leftover icing! I decorated the cake, with my mom close by. I even learned some new tricks! We had a really fun BBQ and the best part....Megs was here! It was a really fun day! Cameron loved his cake and we didn't have to shove his face in it like Jacskon, he did it all on his own! Jackson was constantly reminding me to wipe camers face and hands cause he was "essy." It was adorable! Gama had bought some really cute winnie the pooh things for the table and everything looked so cute!
He had lots of help opening his gifts, because after the first one he just wanted to play and had no interest in opening anything else. We all had to practice patience lol! It was so funny! I have never seen a child so not interested in a present. Here are a few pics of Cameron's great day! He is sooo spoiled....I hear that that's a gama's right! We just feel so bad for our kids, no one loves them at all lol!!! Happy Birthday baby! We love you!
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a fun party! I love first birthdays, but they always make me sad because time flies so fast! Did you ever get my comment with my email? We went private and I would love to send you an invitation to my blog. Email me at: shauneeadams1@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation. Looks like you have had a lot of exciting things happening!
Gratitude is the beginning of cilvility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we need help EVERY step of the way. Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I love first birthdays, but they always make me sad because time flies so fast! Did you ever get my comment with my email? We went private and I would love to send you an invitation to my blog. Email me at: shauneeadams1@gmail.com and I will send you an invitation. Looks like you have had a lot of exciting things happening!
Happy Birthday little buddy!!!
Holy cow your hair is long!!!! WHOA!
Post a Comment