Well everyone.....I just had my 10 year, that's right, my 10 year reunion! I graduated from Timpview and had great memories of high school! In fact I was nervous that my memory would not be accurate and I would get there and no one would remember me! I was relieved to see that that was not the case! I saw alot of familiar faces and was thrilled to see that most of the people had grown up and were really nice and super friendly! We started out going to the park and seeing alot of people and meet their kids! It was soo fun that I didn't think of taking pics there lol! I got alot of contact info and Cordell even made some new friends! We found that alot of people even live pretty close to us and so maybe we will be having more double dates and having some fun with some really great couples!!! I was thrilled with the turnout and a little dissapointed at some missing tbirds! Some of my friends took off right after the program and so I missed talking and getting pics, but we are all busy now and most of us had to get home to the kiddos! Cordell took a couple pics of me with some old friends and one old flame lol! It was a blast and I was so happy I went! We even won a raffle and got a free senior year dvd! I loved seeing everyone and they all looked so great! I hope I don't have to wait another 10 years to see old friends again! Go Tbirds!


Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Looks like it was fun. I can't bear to leave my little newborn with anyone else besides me right now, (I'm the worlds most overprotective mom) so I didn't go, but your pictures were cute. Hey maybe if you have a 15 or 20 year I'll show up at that one. lol.
Looks like it was a success! I am sad I missed it. Maybe next time!
McCall,
Thanks for leaving me a message on our blog. I am so glad I got to see you at the reunion. You have such an adorable family. Keep in touch!
Wasn't it so much fun! I was horrible with picture taking - I think I took maybe 3 all night...I'm so lame. It was great to see you!!
Sorry, I had some posting problems. So if one shows up saying it was removed...I'm sorry. I'm glad you posted about the reunion. I was wondering how it went. I'm sad I missed it, but we were out of town and had our trip planned for awhile. I'm sorry I never responded to your email asking for pics for slideshow. I kept meaning to, but I've been so busy with work and since our move my pictures and everything are somewhat buried. By the next reunion I hope to have my old pics scanned and digitial and more accessible. We should get together sometime!
It was so good to see you! I know we talk often through blogging, but to finally really see you was great! We had a lot of fun, and how cool, we both won something during the raffle! (I got the sweet Home Depot gift card...my husband was thrilled) :) You're beautiful!
Looks like it was fun! We were in California at my cousin's wedding the day of the reunion. It would have been fun to see everyone. It's fun to see you and your cute family, if only in blog form!
Hey, I'm glad that you went and that your experience was a good one!
I'm glad u got to go. It was my husband's birthday that day so we went out and did other stuff. It looks like fun. Hope you had a good time!
Post a Comment