Happy Birthday Jackson!!! Boy, we just can't figure out how we lived without you! You are such a sweetie and are turning into quite the helper! You are such a great son and we love you sooo much! The above slideshow is Jackson's friend party we had on the 3rd and the family party we had on the fourth! We had a great time! We got soaked and just enjoyed acting like four year olds ourselves! Jackson you are loved and we just want you to know that we are so blessed as parents to have you in our lives! We are truly lucky to have you call us mom and dad! Your smile lights us up and your laugh makes our day! We love you and hope you had a GREAT birthday! We love you kiddo!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
The Boy I Adore, Just Turned FOUR!!!
Posted by Cordell and McCall at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can you believe that Jackson and Grace are four?! It's crazy. Thank you for inviting her to Jackson's party. My kids had a ball! By the way, I put the pictures from the party in my photo album. I am pretty sure that you can get them from there. If you can't let me know and I will get them to you another way. Happy Birthday Jackson!!!
I can't believe he is 4 years old! The cake looks great..good job! I wish I could have been there. I sent his b.day card in the mail so, I hope you get it soon. I'm so glad his party went so well, too!
Post a Comment