Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Isn't it fun to watch these kids and especially when it's their first time they can really enjoy it! These are special times.
Hey girl, looks like you had fun at stadium of fire. How was Miley? I haven't heard from anyone that went. I hope your hubby finds an awesome job! Your boys are so cute!
Gratitude is the beginning of cilvility, of decency and goodness, of a recognition that we cannot afford to be arrogant. We should walk with the knowledge that we need help EVERY step of the way. Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
Oh how I miss Utah on the 4th of July!! I love the 4th in Utah. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. Isn't it fun to watch these kids and especially when it's their first time they can really enjoy it! These are special times.
Hey McCall! It's good to hear from you. It looks like life is wonderful for you!
You all look so cute and festive!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the 4th of July...I agree!
Yohanna
TAG!!! check out my blog for instructions.
Hey girl, looks like you had fun at stadium of fire. How was Miley? I haven't heard from anyone that went. I hope your hubby finds an awesome job! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment