I have finally been tagged! I never thought I would be this cool! Thank you Jill!! Ok so here we go....3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections and 3 suprising facts. Then I need to tag 5 people...who will they be lol! 3 Joys
Cameron is walking
Jackson is an angelic four
Cordell is working from home whilst finding a job
3 Fears
Hearing a break-in and trying to get my kids safe and protected
Snakes..however recently got ALOT better (thnks CJ)
Something happening to my family and/or hubby
3 Obsessions
True Crime novels and shows
Taking pictures..no really I need counseling/Scrapbooking/videography
Food ( either being my enemy or my best friend depending on my day)
3 Suprising Facts
I dance and lipsink to my ipod with the earplugs in and pretend I am on stage lol
I sometimes wish I could wear tank tops and shorts (but don't lol)
I still care way too much about what people think about me and let that run my self esteem
OK now it is my turn to tag 5 lucky people so I choose..... Megs (big shocker there huh), Cindy (my only sis in law on here lol), Heidi, Telisa, and....Bubba (maybe this will start his blog lol!).
Hooray have fun!

3 comments:
This is going to be tough. I don't think I even know 5 people who have blogs. And McCall, just so you know, if I wasn't a member I would wear tank tops too!
That's cute! I love those things... I think you learn a lot about people that you didn't know.
go check it out!
Post a Comment